Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Break

Hey you all, I'm going to take a little break from blogging until I get a school break. Yes, work is going well, and I am in my new room, but it is too busy. I've got a small army of university students bouncing in and out of my classroom, student teaching or observing, and a few other professional things going on. It's fun and exciting, but my creativity for writing is zapped. If all goes well I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on some reading, dreaming about gardening and watching reruns of "Chuck".

Stay well :-)

Lydee

7 comments:

Mary Kathryn February 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Understood. I am heading back to work in a few weeks, so I, too, will be needing time for life besides blogging. Will miss your funny postings, but look forward to all you'll have to write about when the ime arrives.

Haley February 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

breaks are good for sanity. good luck!

Haley February 26, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I would like to award you with the Butterfly Award. See my post for details: http://tales-of-a-knitting-mom.blogspot.com/2009/02/hurray-for-you.html

Yarnhog February 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Have a nice break. We'll be here when you get back.

Yarnhog June 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Is school over yet?

Little Brother June 12, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

I just called today, summer vacation will start tomorrow.

Anonymous June 22, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Looking forward to hearing about your summer, when you feel like it and/or get a chance. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP