Friday, June 22, 2007

Not Busy


Speaking of not being busy, Tubby is sprawled out under the magazine table again. Tubby, christened Cinnamon the Cat, aquired her nickname for obvious reasons. Tubby came from another family a few months ago. They could no longer keep her due to allergies. We don't seem to have any animal allergies, good thing. My compulsion kicked in not long before this past Christmas, and we went from zero animals to 2 cats, and currently 1 dog. I had come home with 2 puppies, but realized the error of my ways and remedied that situation. Why couldn't I just have stuck with houseplants?

2 comments:

Lydee June 22, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

Thanks, if I can figure out pictures and how to leave links in my posts I'll be good to go.

Lydee June 22, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

whoops sophanne, didn't mean to delete your comment! Still trying to figure out how this works! I figured out the sitemeter!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP