Thursday, June 21, 2007

What?! A Sometimes Thing

Okay, it's a funny name for my blog spot. But it fits, as I used to be a stay at home mom, until I decided to go back to teaching full time 6 months ago, and now I'm home again because of summer vacation. So, I'm a sometimes stay at home mom, sometimes a full time working mom. I'm also a sometimes baker, sometimes crafter, sometimes artist, sometimes gardener, and you get the picture... Whatever happens to catch my fancy.

I am all the time a full time mom.

I am all the time me, but sometimes have to rediscover myself, as a being, seperate from my family. Occasionally I surprise myself when my unalloyed soul bubbles up to the surface.

I am busy, a given fact as a mother. I seem unambitious to people when I say I deliberately try not to be busy. Ah, but so what!

2 comments:

Haley June 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

I can totally relate. I'm full-time stay-at-home, but working some. My sister is in a situation very similar to yours (she's also a teacher and has a 2 year-old and a 4 year-old). Glad you discovered my blog and thus I discovered yours.

Lydee June 25, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Thanks, much luck with your new job. I'll look forward to reading about it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP