Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


The new paint in my kitchen and family room looks good. Hubby did it all, he's amazing. We finally bought a new sofa, loveseat & "man chair" for the family room. Visions of dustmites in the old ones made me do it. And Bibi broke the old "man chair", so hubby was "sold" on the idea of new furniture.

Hubby also made our jack-o-lanterns (above and below).



So what have I done lately?

"By faith we understand that the house was cleaned at mom's command, so that what is seen was not done by what was visible..." (my apologies to the writer of "Hebrews"). In other words, I made sure the laundry fairy and cleaning fairy showed up to work everyday.

Sorry, I have such a warped sense of humor....Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Olga October 31, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

Love the pumpkins! I think I've been sent to towel folding hell!

Yarnhog October 31, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

Wow! That pumpkin with the pirate ship is the best one I've ever seen. My husband is feeling quite inadequate--his barfing pumpkin just can't hold a candle to that sort of artistry.

sophanne October 31, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Those are crazy awesome! So glad you shared them.

Lydee October 31, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

Thanks, shhh, hubby used a pattern that is cut out and taped on the pumpkin. He did have it down to an art because he wouldn't let me hack away with a bread knife at it.

Haley November 1, 2007 at 8:08 PM  

the pumpkins do look incredible! excited about your newly painted rooms and furniture. how fun! are you going to share any pics of the girls in costumes? i'd love to see them. hope you are doing well. glad you're still controling the fairies. it's better than letting them control you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP