Monday, October 15, 2007

new monday

Lots of new stuff going on. Hubby decided to paint the walls in our house. We chose the colors, I dragged my feet about starting, but he went ahead and began painting. He's painted the kitchen and the family room. The walls were white, and now they have some color, instant gratification!

The house itself is a mess. There are items on every flat surface. It will look nice once it's put back together.

I went to CPI Training this weekend, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Program. The school didn't require me to go, but it was suggested to me last year. It's not all about restraints, it's more about recognizing the levels of a crisis and responding in a way that would prevent having to restrain the individual. I thought they had some good information, definitely information that I needed and can use.

Have a nice week everyone.

5 comments:

Yarnhog October 15, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

Hey, where's the haircut picture?!

...Sarah October 15, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

Wow! Combat teaching, huh?
The reward in painting is really the finished project, not the drudgery of getting it all done.

Olga October 16, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

mmm, I could use that training when things get heated around here!

Haley October 23, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

color is GOOD. I was wondering about the haircut, too. How did it go? I'm sure you look great.

Gwen October 25, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Ooh, I luuuuuuurve new paint. It feels like a new house!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP