Friday, April 11, 2008

full moons

I had a better week. I'm just trying to find the ying and the yang (the balance) between the student teacher and I.

On a brighter note, did you know we had more referrals for the month of october than any other month? Found that out in our faculty meeting. I asked if there were two full moons that month, but no one (other than my good buddies, the other related arts teachers-cause you know, we dabble in the black magic of the right side of the brain)seemed amused, especially the principal, cause after all, we're in a contest to see which school can produce the least amount of referrals. :0

Off to more meetings, gotta love inservice days, tally hoe!

5 comments:

sophanne April 11, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Dabbling in black magic of full moons- copy machines possessed by demons- are you having a spiritual paradigm shift? By the way- your comment cracked me up and I'm totally going to say it at the next faculty senate meeting.

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Congrats on the better week! For the record, there was only 1 full moon in October. I only know because Ben was due that month and an old wives tale (which might be backed up by some science) says that more babies are born around full moons (or something like that), so I looked it up at the time. I was bummed that it was so late in the month.

Heidi Ho April 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Hey...the right-brained, full-moon worshiping free thinkers have a theme song..."Moondance" by Van Morrison. WE had many a "snow day witchy dance" to that song back in the good ol' days of BT,HD, MKB, and JC going to Colasante's until the wee wee hours of the morning! HOW DID WE HAVE THE ENERGY TO DO THAT???????

Lydee April 11, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Sorry you all, I haven't turned to the dark side, LOL! I'm just cracking myself up in my weird sense of humor way! But, I suspect you all knew that already! ;-)

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Where do you teach? I need to talk to you. My husband thinks that Public schools are set on brainwashing children with ultra liberal ideas. I disagree.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP