Monday, January 12, 2009

sick again, and again, and again.

That picture of Bibi on my last post cracks me up. maybe that one should go on next year's christmas cards ("here's how I really feel about cards"). Not really. I just like to crack myself up.

I'm home with strep throat, again. I had it in may, in october and now again in january. In between October and now, I filled in the time with the hacking cough that wouldn't go away and 3 bouts with pink eye. I had an occasional week of wellness thrown in too. 


What is up with all this illness?!? Thank goodness I had the flu shot, at least that's what I told the doctor I saw yesterday. But then, with typical doctor no-bedside manners, she said, "yeah, it may work if enough people got their flu shots."

Thanks.

Thanks for your reassurances.

And thanks for the "get out of work" excuse.

And thanks for recoiling in horror and disgust when you looked at my throat. I really do feel better now.

2 comments:

Mary Kathryn January 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

That sucks. It really does. And I so know what you mean with the absence of bedside manners. Ugh. We're all home sick today, too - the whole nuclear family.

Oh, Lydee, the one I can count on to comment on my blog when no one else will, here's hoping you have a clean bill of health really, really soon.

Patty January 12, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Aw, you poor thing. I hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like you need a new, caring doctor!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP