Friday, November 13, 2009

Scenes from Fall, 2009

And 1/2 month later I finally get my lazy arse in gear and throw another post up. and it's a picture post to boot. lame and easy, especially when i could talk about hubby's iron distance triathlon and how he rocks, but there it is.

The story? The girls and I went walking with some friends a few weeks ago and the leaves were beautiful. We had a fabulous time. Enjoy a last taste of fall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Those pictures are so great! They feel so *fall*

Haley November 18, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

lovely!

Lydee November 20, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Thanks! I was tickled at how well they turned out.

nurmisur November 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Although it's not related to the post I wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
(The pictures are also lovely)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP