Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Flowers are Blooming!

Totally, totally, totally procrastinated on running errands today. My excuse? Oh, look at these gorgeous flowers! Who wouldn't want to hang around the house all day, windows open, doing much of nothing!

Besides, I hate shopping.

(My library books are going to be late, but oh well.)

My yard looked like big green weeds, giant weeds, until these beauties popped out.



Photobucket

And so, it's time to figure out the camera, and it's time to try to be "artsy" with my pics. I was trying to capture "flare", too.

Oriental lily, I bought 3 for 1.99 at a local hardware store.

Photobucket

Okay, there's a reason my face is not focused. Because i don't know what i'm doing! The flowers look great though. (My face looks like it's glowing because there's "flare" on it! I look angelic, lol!)

Photobucket

Ooo, flare!

Photobucket

Gladiolas, also bought at local hardware store, 1.99 for 10!

Photobucket

Ooo, flare and gloriosa daisies!

Photobucket

Ooo, flare and coneflowers. Looks like a bubble, want to pop it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This pic was a pleasant surprise. I think it's one of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

no mom, i didn't look directly into the sun.

Photobucket

This is my favorite, bar none. it has bokeh and flare. I'm learning.

Photobucket

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP