Monday, June 14, 2010

Whoa

Umm...do those kids on the Header really belong to me? Cause it's been so long since i've been on here, i don't recognize those little people. Did my girls really look that small? maybe it's time to change the header.

Or maybe I should try posting on here a little more often! I logged onto to my dashboard and thought, whoa! Do i really contribute to all those blogs? were did they come from?

seriously, it's been a while, but you'll be relived to know, it's not just here where i disappear from the face of the earth, submerged within the viscera of work. apparently the complaint department (my ears) has received various reports that certain family members forgot what we look like. I say, the road goes both ways sweetie. and those pictures i posted in my last blog? from 2 months ago? yeah, i finally got them to family members. today.

i don't know if i love summer as much as i proclaim. because then, i have to do everything i said i was going to do "in the summer". you know what i'm talking about: in the summer I will (fill in the blank with next to impossible thing that i really don't want to do anyway).

yeah whatever. here's what's going down "in the summer" this summer: I will stick to a routine in order to feel that i got something accomplished, i will grudging give up some precious "doing nothing" time to attend some summer classes, and the rest will be spent in my yard, in the pool, and/or reading a good book. I will recuperate from my previously burned-out state and will return to school refreshed, full of creativity and ready to tackle the challenges of the upcoming year.

Come, join me.

5 comments:

sophanne June 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

I'm in except for the class and giving up doing nothing part. I like to think of it as decompression time-some sort of routine always gives me a way to approach it but is usually discarded in the end

Mountain Mama June 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Good to see you posting again. :)

Anonymous June 15, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

As somebody who just went back to teaching, I know that summer feels completely different now then when I was staying home. :) I say the do nothing time is the most important. :)

Lydee June 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

you guys, my fellow teachers, you all rock! we shall relax together and not feel ashamed!

Patty June 16, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

I'm ready! Pass the tea, please!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP