Sunday, July 6, 2008

facebook

I have discovered facebook which is a fun time sucking site. Unfortunately, the unread blogs on my google reader have been piling up. Anyone else do facebook because I'm sure I need to squander away more time writing on walls; just curious. 


In other news, it was a cold rainy 4th of July. We went to a picnic with an older generation. We heard talk about ailments, and hemorrhoid surgery, and all sorts of other interesting things....the future to look forward to. The girls wanted to swim. It was cold! At least the pool wasn't crowded. 

The girls are taking swimming lessons, yes, their daddy's idea. That pool is warm. We have to get in with them. Emmy's doing a good job learning how to blow bubbles with her face in the water and kicking her feet. Bibi gets so excited in the water, her feet start paddling and they don't quit. She does fairly well kicking and moving her arms, it's just hard for her to process all of the information at once. 

That's all the news that isn't. Have a great weekend everyone. 

4 comments:

Mary Kathryn July 6, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Yes (as you know, my friend) :O). Love it and just recently discovered it, myself. Even made the hubby a convert. I dropkicked him the other day via superpoke, which was quite liberating.

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Whatever you do, don't start playing Scramble on Facebook. I can lose hours that way!

Olga July 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

I love that- all the news that isn't- I think I just found the new title to my blog!!!!

Yarnhog July 7, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Good for you for getting them into the pool. Where we live, swimming is a basic survival skill, and I am often surprised that so many people--especially those who don't live near water--don't know how.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP