Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and a new, and a new, and a new...

The short version: we got some new toys for christmas. Although I consider myself the "Chuck" version of a Navigation System, (have i mentioned my freakish love of maps?), I bought Hubby a Garmin anyway. He wanted a navigation system that wouldn't yell at him because she was too busy looking at flowers to remember to tell him when to turn. Besides, now I get to stare at a digital map for the entire length of the trip. It's cool.

Hubby bought me a new camera. I'm so excited, I'm so excited!!!

I was so excited, I couldn't concentrate on reading mundane things like the manual. It took me 3 hours to figure out how to take a picture. Wow! I have a lot to learn. Anyhoo, now i can capture all of Bibi's moods.

Bibi on Christmas Day

Photobucket

Okay, so this wasn't actually taken on christmas day, but this is the only real smile i have from this goober.

Photobucket

No, Bibi, we are not going to open this yet.

Photobucket

Look Mom, look at my present, Mom, look; look Mom!

Photobucket

No, my present, don't look.

Photobucket

Uncles are good for joking around, especially Great-Uncles.

Photobucket

You want a knuckle sandwich?!

Photobucket

Getting grumpy.

Photobucket

Grumpier.

Photobucket

And, yeah. It's time to shut out the world.

Photobucket

I feel like that too at times.

1 comments:

Haley January 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

more beautiful pictures. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP