Monday, December 21, 2009

It's A Snow Day!

I know, i know. My last post had beautiful fall scenes. And now this. But really, that's how fast life seems to be going these days. One minute we're walking outside in moderate temperatures enjoying the fall scenery and the next minute I wake up to a snowy world. Where did all of the in between time go?

Photobucket

Bibi

December is extra busy for the music teacher because of the dreaded anticipated School Winter Music Program. This year seemed to have more than its usual share of stresses, but the kids did a great job and sounded good too. I'm proud of them and of Student Teacher who was directing a few pieces also.

We are scheduled to teach this week, but so far are stranded at home. That is, I'm stranded at home. Other people, I think, have been out shopping. They go where I fear to tread. Our neighbors got their Subaru stuck at the bottom of our hill. That's all i need, to end up in a ditch. It's okay though. The girls and I have baked and decorated cookies, played outside, and played games inside. It's been a fabulous long weekend.

Some pics of my snow angels:


Photobucket

Emmy

Photobucket

Sisters in the Snow

Photobucket

Bibi and Her Stick

Photobucket

She's telling me about Her Stick

Photobucket

Our House

Photobucket

Bibi

Photobucket

The Girls and Some Snowy Scenery

Photobucket

Emmy, Snowy Girl

2 comments:

Heidi Ho December 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Ahhh Beautiful! You are becoming quite the photographer. These will be precious memories in the future.

Haley January 3, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

lovely pictures. your girls are looking SO grown up these days.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP