Tuesday, December 29, 2009

That's What It's All About

Pioneer woman has some AWESOME pictures of bokah if you want to go check them out.
But
since i have serious competitive issues, that according to my husband [The Machine], could be worked out if I'd race (like him), i'm going to post what i submitted to her since she obviously hasn't seen my fabulous pictures yet i'm still learning how to use my new camera.

And
(grit grit) it's not whether you win or lose, it's about how much fun you have learning how to play, right? (grit grit).

I just made that up, btw.

no. I don't feel better.

But here are my pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey, it's all about the bokeh, or the "fuzzy tree" as hubby says.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

For more beautiful pictures taken by people who know better than me what they're doing, go visit Pioneer Woman photography. The pictures are breathtaking.

2 comments:

Tammy December 30, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos with us. :)

Haley January 3, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

lovely! the ones with emmy are my favorites.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP