Monday, December 28, 2009

I Heart Faces: Hilarious Outtakes



This was a tough assignment because most of my outtakes are deleted right away. I did scrounge around for a few.

Almost all of my outtakes involve my daughter Bibi in one form or another. In fact, it's almost impossible to take a picture of her looking at the camera + smiling.

Here are a few that somehow were not deleted. Maybe, just maybe, they cracked me up in one way or another with Bibi's special brand of drama.

Photobucket

I'm ready for my close-up.

Photobucket

My fingers are so much more interesting than looking at mom.

Photobucket

Fingers again.

Photobucket

That child can cross her eyes like no one else I know.

Photobucket

This is so typical. This pic is a few years old, but typical of any posed shots I try to do of Bibi. She absolutely has had enough.

5 comments:

TidyMom December 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

What a cutie! ♥ Cute outtakes!

~TidyMom

Mary Kathryn December 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Still gorgeous.

Unknown December 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

So funny! Those eyes are a bit freaky! Great photos!

Lydee December 29, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

The eyes are freakishly weird, are they not? she gets them from her father. :-)

nurmisur January 3, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Your daughters are just beautiful.
I wish you and your family a fabulous 2010.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP