Sunday, December 30, 2007

Noooooooooooooooooo! Don't make me go back! Why oh why do we have to start back to school in the middle of the week? If I had more days saved up, I wouldn't start back until next monday. I'd let the other teachers calm the kids down.

Cleaned the house last night, actually, I threw a bunch of stuff away, so that left very little to put away. Had to wait until the family was gone to do it, oh but IT FELT SO GOOD!

Anybody else get a theraputic kick out of throwing stuff away?

3 comments:

sophanne December 30, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

Funny you should ask. I was seriously considering a throw away session for tomorrow in the book shelves. I'm so afraid though. The onset of my yarn addiction makes the books less important to me. Is that weird?

I (without knowing it's wisdom at the time) wisely scheduled a dr.'s appt for Wednesday afternoon. Appropriately enough it's a psych visit. Let K-2 drive someone younger crazy.

Just keep doing the SD dance

Gina January 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Yes, i get a therapeutic thrill out of throwing stuff out. I'm looking forward to going through stuff as I'm packing up some of my teaching stuff and preparing to move over the summer. I'm not sure where I'm moving yet, but it's time to start packing! Grandma said I could store some stuff in her basement, and I'm hoping she'll let me move into her house. Oh, and I'm thinking we should plan a "Gina drives to WV" roadtrip for the summer. Think about it!

Haley January 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

it always feel great to get rid of some of the STUFF sometimes. glad you had a good time cleaning out.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP