Sunday, January 27, 2008

I know I should write something thought provoking and interesting, but I'm all out of words.

However I will not try to bore you with a minute by minute update of my life:
5:30-filed nails
5:32-painted thumb nail deep red
5:35-painted last pinky deep red
5:36-applied anti-smudge nailpolish topper
5:37-wondered why someone who plays guitar everyday thinks red nail polish (which chips) is a good idea

I talked hubby into taking down the christmas tree. I've decided putting up and taking down the tree is not fun. I do however have to go in there and provide moral support.

I'm reading "Somebody is going to die if Lilly Beth doesn't catch that Boquet; The Official Southern Ladies' Guide to Hosting the Perfect Wedding". Hilarious, even though I never plan on hosting a wedding. It's full of wonderful stories and yummy southern recipies.

6 comments:

sophanne January 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

I don't even understand how you can keep such lovely nails. I must be enamel deficient or else strong enamel is one of your superpowers.

Lydee January 27, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Ah, superpowers, that would be a fun post!

I usually use a pale color, but occasionally I like a fun color. OPI nail polish last longer that other types. I lament the fact that I can't grow my nails long, but if I would, I'd end up injuring myself anyway.

Anonymous January 27, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Hope you didn't smudge your nails minutes after they "dried". No matter how much I try I never have 10 perfect nails.

Olga January 28, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

We had our Christmas lights up till March one year and the kid across the street yelled at me ," HEY! Don't you know Christmas is over??! Your suppose to take that stuff down!"

Lydee January 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Actually I did smudge them putting ornaments away, but it's nothing another coat can't cover.

I have yet to be yelled at by other kids, but I have been reminded by my own.

Haley January 29, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

i LOVE decorating my christmas tree. i DON'T love UNdecorating it. Oh well. You have to take the good with the bad.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP