Monday, January 21, 2008

You make-a my day!



Thank you Sophanne, I am still smiling ear to ear, but I do have some sips of coffee in me now. I'm still tired so I apologize in advance for any stupid slap happy comments that I may make. like ,"auugh! where's my arrow?! I lost my arrow on the screen!" You know, dumb comments like that....

Instructions: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

I don't have 10 blogs but I do have my faves that brighten my day:

Okay, in no particular order:
Haley, knitting mom extradonaire
uberstrickenfrau- makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants
yarnhog, I live vicariously through your FO's
sarah, a burst of creativity
gina, my NY teaching friend
and Sophanne whose blog is like a well stocked spice cabinet. It has everything good in it.

Blogland is a REAL place. I believe! I believe!

3 comments:

Olga January 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

awwww, thanks! I was gonna give this to you too! All the ones I was gonna list are already taken!!

Yarnhog January 21, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks, Lydee! I'm so glad Sophanne passed it on to you. The hard thing about these awards is not being able to give them to everyone you love.

Haley January 21, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

thanks, lydee. you are too sweet! will pass it on as life slows down enough for me to have a moment to blog again.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP