Tuesday, January 8, 2008

warm weather

Wow, we went from snow last week to 70 degree weather this week. I love these January warm spells. I'm always ready for spring to start.

Emmy is sick today with the throwing up bug. I'm wondering if the rest of us are going to get it, and if I should leave some videos at school for a sub.

So I had to pick up Emmy from her preschool and come home this morning. My PP (principal) was nice enough to let me leave before the sub came. Unfortunately, I spent the whole morning at home thinking, I wonder if they got a sub? I wonder if the kids are being good? I wonder if....

Good grief, I'm disgusted with myself...

1 comments:

sophanne January 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

I had a similar absence last week. Come to find they do just all right without us. woo hoo

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP