Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Haven't Had Anything Good to Say, and There's An Evil Plot Against Me

Photobucket

Emmy on her first day of school.

Really? it's been almost 10 days since i posted?

(sing song) if you don't have anything good to say, blah blah blah.

And it's taken me 10 days to figure out that, at work, there's not really an Evil Plot to get me. Everyone is just all about themselves.

Duh.

I was going to fuss about the whole extra duties thing, but i realized that there are people in my building who have more duties than me, so i shut up in the nick of time.

Bibi started Kindergarten. I guess her teacher made her cry. The teacher told me. I'm still not sure what happened. Bibi says she likes school.

Emmy likes school. She's in 1st grade. Her biggest concerns are her friends. She wanted to "talk about things" with me last night. I felt privileged to be included in her plans. She usually wants to talk to her dad. So we sat in our lower lot and talked about birthday parties and friends. It was peaceful.

We ate corn from our garden last night. The girls helped shuck the corn and i told them we were looking for "treasures". They're weren't thrilled when they discovered what those "treasures" were. But they were brave and we finished the job together.

Put your hard hats on. It's time to go back to work.

Photobucket
Emmy on her First Day of School- New Construction


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lydee September 6, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

testing the comment link again.

Miss T September 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

The reason there's no evil plot against you is that all the evil plotters are busy plotting against *me.* :o)

Lydee September 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

oh no!!! sucks.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP