Sunday, October 18, 2009

3G part 2

Oh yeah, I found out I can tether my phone to my computer via Bluetooth and cruise the internet. It also is totally not allowed according to some fine print i finally found on at&t's website, after looking for hours and signing my lifeblood away with registrations and passwords. The fact that I may or may not have found it while tethered to my phone will not be discussed here.

Unlimited does not mean unlimited folks. That's why they have various levels of "unlimited" data plans. You pay for how "unlimited" you want "unlimited" to be.

Can't wait to see my first bill. Funny how they say my balance online will not be visible until after the 1st billing cycle. It's sort of funny. Except it's not.

1 comments:

Little Brother October 19, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Hope you still have your landlines, you might find they may be cheeper. LOL!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP