Friday, October 16, 2009

enter 3G

I have now entered the world of 3G network. And no, it's not Verizon. You know of their latest commercial, where they brag about their "service map"? I laugh, because you can see WV in the negative image. Almost the entire country is yellow (service) except WV. It's white (no service). Crack me up.

No, we went with AT&T. And living way out in podunk-ville, I get what no one else can offer me, high speed internet connection. We may not have it with cable (no cable out here), we may not have it with DSL (thanks verzion, but you suck, 6 years you've been promising it and it never came), but I have 3G on my new phone. Now, if only there were some way to tether my phone to my computer...let me know if you know anything.

It's very cool. And now, we've decided to take the plunge and eliminate the landline. Except, it's not really a plunge, more like entering the pool on the shallow side and wading to the deep end. I simple downgraded our phone service. We see how we like it for a month or so and then make a final decision.

It's weird and cool all at the same time.

I can even check the weather from my phone. so cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP