Saturday, October 10, 2009

lovely lazy day

I tossed Tubby outside. Voluntarily or involuntarily, neither of us are sure. There was protesting, but i think it was about the "picking me up off the ground" part and not the "tossing outside" part. Ok, maybe it was about the "tossing" part, but not the "outside". Whatever. She's out there to stay for now. Catch something good Tubby!

Today is a lovely, lazy day. It's the first day I have nothing to do since August.

It's glorious.

Hubby was: gotta get dressed, gotta do something, gotta go somewhere. And I was all: take the girls with you.

They left and he was disgusted, but today i have nothing planned and i intend to do just that. Maybe I'll bake. Maybe I'll curl up with tea and a book. Whatever it is, it will be glorious. And I'm starting now.

:-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP