Thursday, September 6, 2007

hello from wonderland

At least I feel like Alice in Wonderland. A teacher's life has so many parallels to that wonderful story. I'm sure if I think about it, I could come up with some wonderful analogies....like the mad hatter class, or the kid, I mean queen, (or administrator) who says "off with her head". How about disappearing down the rabbit's hole?

Sorry for the long pause between posts. I'm just sticking my head above the water to take a breath.

Now I'm going to play catchup with everyone elses' blogs.

2 comments:

Haley September 7, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

i'm barely blogging myself these days and i didn't even just go back to work. don't worry. we know you'll be back.

Gina September 9, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Hi! Feel free to use my picture, I could send you some more if you want.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP