Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wow, it has been awhile

My girls and I went to Round Hill Farm, a county park in Allegheny County in PA. It's a working farm, and you just walk through the barns as you wish. You can get a tour, but it's not necessary. My Mom used to take me there all the time when I was young. So now I enjoy taking my girls when we're in the area.

I used my mother's day gift to take pics. That's right, hubby purchased a casio exilim, a camera I've been drooling over for a while. It takes pics, movies, and I can fit it into my small purse. It's so convenient to take with me.





11 comments:

Mary Kathryn May 14, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Gorgeous pics. How fun. Your girls are getting so big!

sophanne May 14, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

I love the band-aided knee-

There is the Waynesburg sheep and fiber festival this weekend. Several kid-friendly activitie if you're interested.

Yarnhog May 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

What great, great pictures of the sisters!

Jennifer May 15, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

So precious. So perfectly adorable.

Good Yarns May 15, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

That looks like a fun trip. I am so glad for you about the camera! I am drooling over some great cameras too: Have you seen the digial SLR camera that Pioneer Woman just gave away? Whew! Nice!

Gina May 15, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Great pictures! Are you surviving this time of year at school?

Anonymous May 16, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

GReat pics and congrats on the new camera. Hubby and company must really know there blogger mom.

Patty May 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

What a lovely spot to be able to visit! I especially love the hand in hand pictures of the sisters. They are adorable!

Sharon May 17, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

those pics are precious!

littlebyrd May 23, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Adorable girls! looks like a lovely day. What a fantastic Mothers Day gift lucky lady!

Maryam in Marrakesh May 26, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Yay for new cameras! I am still trying to figure out how to work mine. eeek!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP