Thursday, June 26, 2008

Answers to Flickr Meme

The answers to my flickr meme. This was fun to create and not that difficult. 

1. First name- Carol
2. Favorite Drink- hot chocolate
3. town I grew up in- Glassport, PA (love that pic, think it's hilarious, that's actually a woman in the truck)

4. Dream Vacation- Sanibel Island, FL (actually, where I'd like to retire)
5. What do I love most in life?- Love
6. Favorite food- Pizza
7. One word to describe me- colorful
8. Favorite scent- rose
9. What do I want to be when I'm grown up?- artist
10. Favorite color- amythest
11. Flickr name, annroskos (couldn't find that, so found something close)
12. Favorite dessert- Berry pie


Credits for the mosaic pictures: (if you click on the links it takes you to the pictures and comments. some of them are pretty funny, like the one with the truck...also some clues)
1. Harbour caroling, 2. koko black hot chocolate, 3. Untitled, 4. Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier, 5. Best things in life are free, 6. Posina fora a pizza box!, 7. Colour my community..., 8. a rose from rose.., 9. Eden Park Artist, 10. Amythest starling, 11. Rosko Porsche, 12. Very Berry


2 comments:

Mary Kathryn June 26, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Love it. What a fun, great update to those "getting to know you" emails that I am such a sucker for.

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Hey, Mrs. Lydee - your horsey relative here.. I pop in occasionally and love seeing the girl's pics; they grow up so fast! Can you send me an email - I don't have your address. send to knitterwithintegrity at verizon dot net, but don't save that address, I'll give you a better one by return mail. Thx! Love the flickr meme, esp the lady sitting in the truck engine!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP