Sunday, June 8, 2008

lovely day, beautiful weekend.


Hey you all, I haven't forgotten you. It's a crazy time of the year right now. I will post more when I can sit down and concentrate on my thoughts for longer than a few minutes. Thank goodness the school year is winding down, just a few more inservice days. I still have a few meetings and things to do; however towards the end of the month I should be FREE! Completely free!

It cracked me up when, on the last day of school for the kids, the teachers were hugging eachother. I wasn't sure how to receive these hugs. It was like that happy loving feeling one gets at the end of a concert, I'll hug perfect strangers then. And relief, how do I spell relief...

We have gorgeous weather and a small pool (x-tra large kiddie pool, I'm in it when I kick the kids out the girls aren't) and a lovely porch, so my time is spent outside. I am lovin' this!

8 comments:

Carol June 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

A pool??? I'm jealous!

Mary Kathryn June 8, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Enjoy your time outside. You deserve it! Great pic, BTW.

Lydee June 9, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

it's one of those really big kids' pools. We were going to purchase one of the large pools that you take down in the winter, but decided our little one was still too little. So we bought the kiddie pool, and a floating lounge chair, so I can float in it when the kids aren't in it. ;-)

Love my computer camera. i sit in front of it, it takes pics :-)

Marie Louise June 9, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Why didn't I go into teaching!!!
As I keep telling my kids - I have to work all summer! I will have to live vicariously through you!

sophanne June 9, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

You are clearly NOT thinking about the textbook training we have this afternoon!

Gina June 9, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

textbook training? for music teachers???

Gina June 9, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

that doesn't sound fun. what series is it?

Heidi Ho June 11, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

I envy your relaxed status. I'm living vicariously through your enjoyment, if that's ok? hahahaha

I'll just be going and trying to find out how many pillows it will take me to prop up my pregnant belly so I can fall asleep tonight. 6-8??? One never knows???

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP