Friday, June 20, 2008

Flickr Meme

Okay, I've gotta do the cool flickr meme thing. I saw a few but totally didn't get that the questions and the pictures were supposed to relate to each other until I saw sophanne's. 


I also thought it would be fun if you could guess which picture goes with which question. (They're out of order). I changed some of the questions, cause that's the kind of rule breaker that I am!


1. First name
2. Favorite Food
3. town I grew up in
4. Favorite color
5. favorite scent
6. Favorite drink
7. Dream vacation
8. Favorite dessert
9. What do I want to be when I'm grown up?
10. What do I love most in Life
11. one word to describe me
12. Flickr name


Credits for the mosaic pictures: (if you click on the links it takes you to the pictures and comments. some of them are pretty funny, like the one with the truck...also some clues)
1. Harbour caroling, 2. koko black hot chocolate, 3. Untitled, 4. Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier, 5. Best things in life are free, 6. Posina fora a pizza box!, 7. Colour my community..., 8. a rose from rose.., 9. Eden Park Artist, 10. Amythest starling, 11. Rosko Porsche, 12. Very Berry


So what you do to create your own is go to flickr and type in your answer to each question into Flickr Search and then choose a photo on the first page. Then use fd's mosaic maker to paste in the URL for each picture.

9 comments:

Mary Kathryn June 20, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

OK, this is REALLY cool, but... seems like a whole lot of work. :O) Love it, though. Now I feel the major need to just do it.

Yarnhog June 20, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Fave food: pizza. Fave dessert: pie (blackberry?). Dream vacation: beach in the Caribbean. Hometown: I dunno. Detroit? Most important thing in the world: love.

Lydee June 21, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

yea yarnhog!
Fave food is pizza

Fave dessert is berry pie

dream vacation is actually sanibel island, FL; actually that should have been the place where I want to retire

most important thing in the world is love

hometown is not detroit, sorry, gotta love that picture!

4 right, 8 to go!

sophanne June 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

hometown- I won't give it away but was i there yesterday?

You wanna be a pastry chef when you grow up!

Lydee June 21, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

really? you were there yesterday? that's neat!

did you happen to see the dude by the truck? :-)

no, not a pastry chef, although a pastry chef is very artistic. ;-)

Marie Louise June 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Totally cool - may even be low tech enough for me to figure out! How's summer vacation going? Today is the first day of it for my daughters - finally!

Anonymous June 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Favorite color: purple?
Favorite scent: rose?
What you want to be when you grow up: artist!

Lydee June 25, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

yes! mountain mama!
Fave color is purple, fave scent is a rose, and I wish I could create beautiful pictures with my hands....oh so envious of those who can...

Lydee June 25, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

7 right, 5 to go...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP