Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey Mom! Look What I Can Do!

(My computer has a built in camera.)

I heard giggling coming from the other room: delighted, ornery, little girl giggles. Someone was playing with my computer.

This is the ornery grin that says, Look what I just figured out!



Next the experimental stage:







Note Little Sister's head coming into view. She heard the giggling too.



Then, the irritated, and annoyed look as little sister pushes her way in front of the computer. The round thing is her baby's head.



She's reconciled herself to sharing:



Dad heard the giggles from both girls. He comes to investigate. Of course, he thinks this is hilarious as all get out.



I deleted the annoyed picture of me when I saw what took place.

6 comments:

Mayflower February 27, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Your girls are just the cutest. Great to get caught up on you! Also, I loved seeing the pics of them growing the other day. Bubbles were the best!!!

sophanne February 27, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

My favorite is the reconciled to sharing. I so know that big sister feeling. She's very graceful about it.

...Sarah February 27, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

That looks like a lot of fun. I love seeing how kids react to cameras. Your girls have a real zest for fun.

Heidi Ho February 27, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

They are absolutely beautiful. A great mix of mommy and daddy. Absolutely loved looking at the pics.

Yarnhog February 28, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

What a great story in pictures! And your girls are so adorable. I always, always wanted a little redheaded girl. Alas, I have only hulking dark-haired boys. (Whom I adore, of course.)

Mountain Mama March 1, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

The girls are beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP