Thursday, February 21, 2008

writer's block

Have you ever had writer's block? I have it, staring at this create a post page. What to write....what to write....

Sarah is running a collection contest, which I would love to place an entry in, but I'd have to drag out my camera, and load the pics, and I'm just to lazy to do that right now. Perhaps when I get home later today. Work just gets in the way, LOL!

Tammy is also running a contest about embarassing moments in your life. I did enter that one.

The difficult thing is deciding: which embarrassing moment to write about? Which collection to take a pic of? What to write about today?

Maybe the root of my problem is *indecision*. Yes, perhaps that is the real problem. So, what to do...what to do?

I Don't Know!

2 comments:

Good Yarns February 22, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Maybe this will help, I've tagged you on my blog. have fun!?

...Sarah February 22, 2008 at 10:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP