Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thus, Bring on the Spring Activities

So, my b-day coincided with Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras. Ash Wednesday is today. Easter must come early this year. Goodness, Valentine's Day will be gone in a minute, St Patrick's day next month....

Still not comfortable with my new decade. Guess I'll get used to it. My daughter is so sweet. She bought me socks and slippers for my birthday; she picked them out all by herself. She loves them because they're glittery. Last night before I went to bed she put them on my feet. She could not wait to see them on me.

I'm feeling better. Still have a cough though. I go back to work today with a pocketful of cough drops, hoping to avoid those embarassing coughing fits.

5 comments:

Olga February 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Happy Happy b-day! And since time is sliding away from you so fast, you'll be an old geezer in a nursing home in no time! hee hee
In your last post I liked how you want to get your hubby to move the swing set so you can take better pics for your blog!!

Good Yarns February 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Happy Birthday!
Gifts from the kids are so special sometimes, huh?!
Hope the students went easy on you today!

sophanne February 6, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Happy Birthdamus!

Sorry I missed it-

Time will begin flying soon- Once it gets past the heart day it does go quickly!

Haley February 6, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

hope you had a lovely birthday!

Anonymous February 8, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Happy Birthday. That is such a tender sweat thought to think of your daughter putting socks on your feet.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP