Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been rescued from writer's block, maybe... Julie has tagged me:

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I'm not going to name anybody, but I offer an invitation to anyone to play along.

Facts about Lydee:

1. Lydee is not my real name.

2. When I don't take my meds I turn child-like. (immature)

3. I had some fun with a (15 page) mandatory survey we were forced to take at work. I forgot my meds that day. I can only imagine when they get the results: who do we have working at our school who does this? Whoever it is, they're been working here for 40+ years, and they're of an unknown race... I did feel the slightest bit of shame later.

4. I made a paper airplane out of the "you must take this survey" memo and stuck out my tongue at another teacher.

5. This was the second such survey in less than a week. I threatened to create my own survey and send it out. "This is a survey about surveys..."

6. I've been accused of being anal about peeling (and destringing, and deseeding) my oranges. I argued that peeling an orange is an art form and has theraputic benefits, at least for me it does. Besides, I said, you should see me wrestle with a raw turkey. If you thought I was anal about oranges, you ought to see me around raw poultry...

7. I love my Mac laptop. When I pulled it out at a local coffee shop, I honestly believed that everyone around me had "Mac" envy. White &Nerdy is my theme song. It's in my itunes. Weird Al is my hero. And, I like Kirk.

3 comments:

sophanne February 23, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

a most excellent list. I'm such a damn rule follower- I didn't even think to make anything up. I want to have been teaching for 40+ years and be of an unknown race. It's what I feel like on most days anyway.

excellent post-

Good Yarns February 23, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Wow, you rock! Thanks. I am a big rule follower too and wouldn't think of doing such things, but I would laugh with you and admire your courage. And admire your lack of following like a sheep. Maybe we should make another survey, about whether people to follow rules?!

Tammy February 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Very funny! And I'm totally with ya on the oranges.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP