Friday, February 1, 2008

I waited for the ice storm. It went north of us, bummer. I would love a few days snuggled up with blankets and books.

I've been sick and lost my voice while teaching today. This is a misery not to be endured, especially when one is a teacher. So I communicated with different colored scarves. Next time I lose my voice at school, I'll take the rest of the day off (fool). I don't feel terrible, just full of snot.

It's been tough at home too. It's hard at home to communicate that "clean up", means "CLEAN UP" when it comes out in a strangled voice.

Here's to the weekend and hot tea.

2 comments:

sophanne February 2, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

and no signs of any day in the future unless the western end gets another flood. At least there's the 18th. why do we love snow days so much?

Lydee February 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

It's the joyous element of a (good) surprise.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP