Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Sick

Yep, I spent some time changing my blog and when I was done my computer froze. I thought the drastic change to my blog put Mac into shock!

Now the other daughter is sick with some sort of GI thing. I dread late Feb and March because we always seem to get stricken with a GI or an upper respriatory thing that we pass around. A few years ago we were sick almost the entire month of March. It was one thing after another. I hope we never have another month like that. The old saying is true: March throws up like a Lion, and poops out Bam! Bam! Bam!

5 comments:

sophanne March 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

bam!bam! HA!

Jennifer March 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

No, not the throwing up/pooping! I hate that sickness. Our boys have the coughing/runny nose/fever thing going. I meant to post earlier, but didn't get a chance. The pictures of your girls playing with your computer are so cute. They're just adorable!

Heidi Ho March 2, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

OK...Flylady? Please offer more information...I'm curious!

pve design March 3, 2008 at 4:11 AM  

the stars are not aligned, last week my list looked like this;
monday - flew to family (uncle) funeral
tuesday - flew home
wed - knitting group - help one mom set up new blog
"wish-list mom" -played tennis
all in all - a good day.
but no, toilet overflowed, from son #1 -
happened 5 minutes before I had to go to a
meeting
thurs- daughter sick, strep throat
doge to the vet, ear infection!
fri - cried lots, goldfish "bubba died"
now do you feel sick? what a week!

Mountain Mama March 3, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Hope you feel better this Monday a.m.!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP