Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oak Island Kids

So we went to Oak Island N.C. with our extended family. We had lots of joy, love, boo boo's and kisses. And of course, lots of sand time.


Enter into a secret world...
Emmy and my niece


I have discovered little sand angels.



Shh...mustn't scare them.
Emmy

Bibi

And really, what fun is it to go to the beach if we can't be ornery?




Or Conquerors?



Or just spending time with our best bud 'Dad"?

CIMG1428


Dad can be so silly...

CIMG1451


Mom can be snuggly...




And sisters can be loving.




And we have to go fishing with Pappy while we're at the beach.




What fun to be a little one at the beach!

CIMG1479

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP