Thursday, July 9, 2009

Transformations.

I have been having issues revamping my blog. Guess it's been so long I forgot how!

Anyway, I wanted to share some post dinner beach time pictures with you. We had so much fun playing until dark!




But wait dad, look at my shells!


Come on Dad! Throw the Frisbee!




Oooo! I got it! I got it!!

Uuuunnnggg...

...aaaahhhhh!


Pheeeww!

I got it! I got it!!!


No, I got it, I got it!!!!




Wait! Wait! I got it this time!!!


Yes!!!

Uuuunnngghhh!

There!

Follow through!


Dad! Why did you throw it clear over there??!


Poof!


Perfect!



Catch it! Catch it!



And a throw.


Good Times.


Next up will be sunset pics. The sunsets there were so gorgeous.

2 comments:

Tammy July 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

LOL - Great pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Lydee July 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

thanks, we did!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP