Friday, July 17, 2009

Pardon my Hair



Warning, post is loaded with self portraits of My Hair.



I love my hair. I'll admit it. I am vain about my hair. I spend money on my hair. I take pictures of my hair.



My hair even has it's own face book page.



Not really.



Now, clothes and makeup? Not so much. I rarely wear makeup, in fact, i had to edit these pics to cover up the circles under my eyes. And I have been known to shop at goodwill because I still cannot stand paying what i consider too much for a pair of jeans.




But my hair, no I will not cut costs with my hair.



That said, I stumbled upon a blog that is trying to change my cavalier attitude about clothes. In the process, I noticed a post about hair: how to blow dry a bob in 3 minutes, complete with video! It looked easy enough so, i tried it. And I love it!!! It's called a hair wrap. My hair is so smooth, and it's no longer getting damaged by all of that sectioning and rolling with the round brush. My hair stylist has been surprised at how healthy my hair has been.

So I asked Imogen, the author of the blog if i could post a link to her video here. And she said yes!!

And then I snapped 100 pictures of my hair immediately after i blow dried it.



Anyway, here it is, How to Blow Dry a Bob in 3 Minutes.

And if you're interested, Imogen, who is an Image Consultant, has a lot of great advice for dressing different body shapes. Please go check out her blog Inside Out Style.



Or else I have 89 more pictures of my hair to show you...

7 comments:

nurmisur July 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Thank you for commenting on my blog. It's so nice to meet new people.
You hair looks wonderful.I just love Imogen's log, she gives such good advises.

Jennifer July 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Pretty hair. BTW, I made your easy chocolate chip cookies this morning...yummy! How will I not eat the whole pan by myself?

Lydee July 21, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

no way, you made the cookies? awesome! that's why i hide some of them too, lol!

Lydee July 21, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

thanks too everyone.

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP July 22, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Your hair is gorgeous!

Lydee July 24, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

thankyou. it has a mind of it's own. :-)

Lola August 1, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Love this haircut! I might have to take these pictures with me the next time I get mine chopped :o)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP