Thursday, August 13, 2009

Garden Eye Candy

I'm posting these just because...

Photobucket

...because my garden is in bloom...

Photobucket

...because we worked so hard on it in the rainy spring...

Photobucket

...because i wanted to play with my camera settings...

Photobucket

...because i wanted to see more pictures on my blog...

Photobucket

...because i'm weird...

Photobucket

...because i can...

Photobucket

...because...i'm going to shut up now...

Photobucket

.....

Photobucket
.....

Photobucket
.....

Photobucket

...are you still there?...

Photobucket

I love you summer. xxx ooo.

2 comments:

Aunt Becky August 14, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Dude. GORGEOUS. I love, love, love gardening and I can't take pictures of my flowers if I tried. So I live vicariously. Like now: I'm totally pretending those are MY flowers ;)

Lydee August 15, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

you rock aunt becky.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP