Monday, August 3, 2009

Really, I Should Be...

So glad it's not raining today.
I'm going to go play outside. I'll leave you with some flower eye candy.


Salvia with pink cosmos in the background.


I'm either brave or stupidly crazy to try to snap a picture of a bee with my macro setting.


But she was begging me to take a picture of her bumbly furryness.

I know that deep inside she really wants to pick these flowers but doesn't want to upset mommy.


Get me mommy, take a picture of me too.

2 comments:

Rebecca August 5, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

somebody told my girls when they were little that if one of the big black bees (bumblebees, we call them) had a red butt (I'm pretty sure that was the identifier) it was safe to pet it. They did it.

Lydee August 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

that's great! i'll have to look next time!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP