Friday, August 7, 2009

Road Trip to Grandma's House (part 3) Interesting Sights on the Way Home

On the way home.
The trip to grandma's is 70 mi, so we made some little stops for fun.

This sign cracked me up. It's an old hotel that's owned by a plant nursery now. It is across the road from the gas station and Dunkin' Donuts. We had to get fortified, lol.

Photobucket


Then we stopped at the candy and chocolate shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how they're running into the shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Comparing the goods.


Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so hard to choose.

On the road again. With our chocolate. And donuts.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Haley August 11, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

love all the beautiful colors in these pictures. great photography!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP