Thursday, August 6, 2009

Road Trip to Grandma's House (part 2) At Grandma's House

We played in Grandma's Backyard.
We took turns taking pictures.
They had a water gun fight.

Photobucket

Meet My Little Brother. He's weird. Not like me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My kids are hot.

Photobucket
They don't know what life is like without airconditioning.

Photobucket


Photobucket
My Little Brother (the weird one, not like me) says, "Do you want me to take out Mom's flowers?"
Actually, he didn't say that.
He said, "Watch me do my best James Bond Pose."
Actually, he didn't say that either.
He just did it.


Photobucket
Mom and I.

Anyway, Emmy got a hold of my camera.

Photobucket
James Bond and his sidekick.

Did James Bond ever have a sidekick?
He usually had beautiful girls.
And they're usually not making weird faces like this.
Except Halle Barry.
But she didn't make weird faces.
She just couldn't act.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Mom's Flower Garden and one of her beautiful stepping stones.

Photobucket
Bibi admiring.
Actually, I think she's looking for bugs. Under the stepping stones.

Photobucket
Bibi got a hold of the camera. And yelled at us. And succeeded in taking a picture of....

Photobucket
...Her finger.

4 comments:

nurmisur August 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

LOL, what fun your girls and your brother had.
I think James Bond sometimes had girls sidekicks like in the second movie with Timothy Dalton or one with Ursula Andrews.
But that sidekick of your own James Bond is just beautiful :)

Lydee August 7, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

lol! thanks.

Little Brother August 22, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

This is exactly why I do not let you take pictures of me!

Little Brother August 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

On the other hand, mabye it wasn't such a good idea to watch Several Indiana Jones movies the night before you came.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP