Wednesday, August 12, 2009

new template??

So i learned how to use a different template here, and downloaded my template here, and i like it. i'm sure there's more i can do with it, but i'm happy for now.

work looms large.

but a paycheck is good. money means i start a "new camera fund". hmm, which one should i get, canon, nikon?? a fancy point and shoot, or one were i can switch lenses and do other cool, fancy stuff. cool fancy stuff that i don't know how to do now.

in other news, i garden.
i got mad at my non blooming cosmos.
i yanked it out.

i shouldn't garden when i feel rash. or i should just stick with digging holes. digging holes is good.

3 comments:

Lydee August 13, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

woo hoo! I figured out the comment problem!! will post directions soon!

Anonymous August 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Luckily I didn't try to comment yesterday. Glad it's working! I like the new template!

Lydee August 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

thanks, i really like it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP