Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Genesee Country Village and Museum

We went to a historical outside museum on Sunday. We could have spent a few days here. Here are some of the pics from the Genesee Country Village and Museum in NY.

Sarah's knitting in the backseat on the way there.

These women were very friendly. We enjoyed watching them work.

Freshly dyed




There were many types of musicians.A limber jack.



A Civil War Reenactment



There were a number of beautiful historical homes trucked in from elesewhere and set on a foundation. They were set up like a village or a town. We were able to tour many of the buildings.


I had a great time and hope to visit again.

2 comments:

...Sarah July 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

That all looks very entertaining.
I like the skirt too.

Anonymous July 25, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

Great shots. I never really get war re-enactments. Neat to watch once but the folks are dedicated and do it every weekend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP