Thursday, July 5, 2007

Emmy's Hearts

I had hoped to show some nice pics of fireworks, but I forgot the most important item for night photography: a tripod! My pics looked like a toddler had drawn the fireworks, no offense daughters. Oh well, next year.




I did make a little outfit for Emmy, a halter shirt and skirt. The shirt actually fits my younger daughter, so today I'll make a new one for emmy, giving her a little more room, and a little skirt for Bibi (nicknames).

The skirt was quite easy. Emmy chose the fabric. She's been after me to make this for her, she's excited to wear it.


Here is emmy and "Dipsy". Dipsy is actually called Dixie, you know, like "Winn Dixie" from the movie, but the girls have trouble with the name. Bibi calls her "Dickie"!

6 comments:

Lydee July 5, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

I had to enable word verification because I had my first encounter with comment spam, very weird stuff.

sophanne July 5, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

How adorable. She looks so proud of it!

Haley July 5, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

wow! you got comment spam. whenever i read the thing about "robots leaving comments" i always think--i'd love it if my blog was popular enough to get robots leaving comments. anyway, your daughter looks adorable in her new outfit. thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog. they are much appreciated.

Olga July 5, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

Yeah, me too what she said above me!!! Very cute outfit, I guess you've excaped the curse of Abdul the tentmaker!! I found this blog and thought you might like to see what she sewed up, I was blown away by it! www.laylabean.com

Lydee July 5, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

You know, it's kind of funny, my mother made a dress once and her brothers said it made her butt look like a ski slope... but my mother found a niche in weaving.

Thanks for the link to the laylabean site. Her dress is gorgeous. I don't think I"ll be ready for that for awhile!

...Sarah July 5, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

Too cute! I love the dog's nicknames.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP