Monday, July 16, 2007

Tuesday at Eastman

My first day wasn't too bad. I survived the homework (and I'm done before midnight!) and I'm actually not as bad at recorder as I thought I was. It really is fun! I forgot how much fun we had in recorder class last year, until we got together again this year.

I took an online quiz what be your nerd type and it says I"m a music geek, even when I tried answering so that it wouldn't say that! Imagine being in the room with 20 music geeks. That's our class. Weird things can happen... and by the end of week two they will...will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2007 at 10:13 AM  

I'm a literature nerd and I'm ok with that! Shocking that I am not a science nerd being a scientist and all.

Olga July 17, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Soooo, do music geeks play 'Name That Tune' in 3 notes or less? ;o)

...Sarah July 17, 2007 at 2:26 PM  

I was mostly an Artistic Nerd, but
Literature Nerd and Social Nerd came in at a close second and third.

Haley July 17, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

i haven't taken any quizzes, but i do know i'm some sort of nerd. glad to hear you're having some fun. can't wait to hear about your adventures.

sophanne July 18, 2007 at 3:32 PM  

See what happens when I leave for a while???

Everything changes. I'm so glad you're in Rochester quenching that music nerd. Send greetings to everyone from me.

Lydee July 18, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

Ha! You guys are hilarious! Loved hearing about your nerd types. Will do, Sophanne...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP