Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Half Circle Tuesday

This post is for Gina's friend Sarah, who is extremely talented in many areas, textile arts being one of them. This is my "half circle" skirt and here are are the directions for making one.

The three of us went to the Genesse Country Village and Museum on Sunday. We had a wonderful time. I will post pictures. I just need to go get some homework done right now.

We had a great time at our English Country Dance last night. It was a blast, but I'll be taking Advil today!

2 comments:

dawn July 24, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

You did a great job! I think the fullness of a half circle is just right. Very feminine but not dated. I have a burda yoked skirt pattern that is a half circle that I've used many times.

sophanne July 25, 2007 at 7:51 AM  

re- your question on my post- It would totally NOT be too weird if we all got together. I have no idea how to spin and would love a little guidance from someone who knows how. I'm also fascinated by weaving. if we got together we could get good at it and eventually enter one of those "sheep to shawl" contests in a fiber festival!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP