Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sleepy Saturday

Okay, I'm packing...or supposed to be. Packing for a two week trip while being reasonable is not easy. I managed to pry myself away from the sewing machine late last night. Compulsive shopper wanted to take lots of newly made clothes with her. I completed a half circle skirt, a pair of knee lengh shorts based on my pants pattern (the pants turned out fine BTW), and butchered a perfectly good piece of material trying to make a circle skirt squared off. I finally had to admit defeat on that project and go to bed.

Anyway, I'm pleased with what I am taking. Now I need to pack! And be reasonable.

3 comments:

Haley July 14, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

lydee--have fun on your trip. i just got back from my two weeks away and was excited to catch up on your blog. sounds like you've been busy! love all your sewing. can't wait to see more pictures and to hear about your trip. hope you have fun.

Anonymous July 14, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

Have a great time! Enjoy some time to yourself.

Lydee July 15, 2007 at 8:57 AM  

Thanks a lot you guys! I will.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP