Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What day is today anyway?

Wow! The summer is rushing by. I'm preparing for a two week trip by myself, no kids or hubby. I leave on Sunday, and I plan on blogging the whole time. More about that later.

I enjoy baking, especially bread. I toss the ingredients in the bread machine, let it do the kneading and raising work, then I take it out and shape it. LOVE IT! Here is a sample of what I baked yesterday: Hoagie buns (Sub buns, I guess "hoagie" is a Pittsburgh thing).We had meatball "hoagies" for dinner. Delish!

3 comments:

Olga July 10, 2007 at 7:45 AM  

mmm, that looks really good. Going away all by your lonesome? I've never done that all though I think it would be great, at least a few days by myself. Thanks for the noticing I changed, I get bored and start playing around.I actually don't like the one I got going, I'll be changing it again. ;o)

Anonymous July 10, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Delish is right!! Yum. I like to make bread to but haven't been at it for a bit.

Enjoy your vacation. I am jealous, would love to have a little time off from my family.

...Sarah July 10, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

Oooh la la. Some "you" time. Have some fun for me too.

The photo looks good enough to eat! I love meatballs, what a great idea.

My Kitchen Aid was a hard sell Christmas present from my husband. It took me a long time to convince him I really, really needed it.

Enjoy your vacay.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP