Saturday, August 18, 2007

Crack Me Up Saturday

Thank you all for your encouragement. I'm beginning to get brave enough to try. I think it will be fun!

This is my first "crack me up saturday" post. Thanks Sophanne for starting the CMUS.

So I was researching knitting and crocheting online yesterday and came across *this* (warning, not for immature eyes).

Oh my gosh, ROFL! It put me into snorting fits.

It's courtesy of what not to crochet. The comments are even funnier, especially on the American Thanksgiving Cornucopia thingy. (The cornucopia thing is on page 2, you'll have to click back to the previous page.)

Good for a laugh you all, if you haven't come across this site before! Happy weekend!

7 comments:

Olga August 18, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

I love the twiddly toes guy! HA HA HA! See? Now doesn't knitting look like somehting you'd rather do? Be a good Jedi, stay away from dark side.

sophanne August 18, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Thanks Lydee- what a great cmus site. Now uber- all Lydee has to do is fing the "you knit what?" blog and all bets are off!

sophanne August 18, 2007 at 11:03 AM  

The crochet site listed the youknitwhat site

A must when looking at crappy fiber projects and snarky comments. I'm completely reading every crochet entry.

Anonymous August 18, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

that is totally dreadful!! though incredibly funny.

Lydee August 18, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

Sophanne, love the you knit what site! Uber, I had to watch the twiddly toes guy again. It's sickly funny!

...Sarah August 18, 2007 at 9:13 PM  

Yikes. The sad part is that she likely didn't make a lot of money to do it.

Yarnhog August 19, 2007 at 12:18 AM  

I wonder what drugs they gave her to get her to put those on! Can you even begin to imagine how itchy they must be? How do they stay on? And how the heck did she keep a straight face? Actually, maybe that's shy she looks that way--that was the brief moment between laughing fits.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP