Sunday, August 5, 2007

We Made It

We made it to the beach last last night. Our trip was greatly IMPROVED from last year thanks to the portable DVD player (duel screen, with headphones). And nobody peed themselves. And I had stocked up on water and snacks at walmart the night before instead of spending too much on them at the gas station. Maybe it was the mega M&M's that really made the trip bearable for my husband and I.

Emmy does have strep throat, thankgoodness I took her to the doctor's before we left. They're treating both girls with antibotics, gotta watch that sunburn as a nasty side effect, I know. I found that out the hard way a few years ago. Anyway, the girls seem to be feeling better.

More later, family is waiting for me so we can make another run to the store. Popcorn and hot chocolate are calling me.

3 comments:

Gina August 5, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

Glad to hear you made it safely! Now whereever did you get an idea like mega M&Ms? :-)

Lydee August 6, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

gee, I wonder!

Yarnhog August 6, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

Love, love, love that portable DVD player! It made possible our (22 hour) round-trip to Lake Tahoe. (And our poor son had strep, bronchitis, and a cold!)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP